LYA

LYA
click this picture to be directed to Linda's Yarn Art 101 & Beyond (paid members only)

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

How To Download Files to iPad



Downloading Files On iPad
Tutorial courtesy of Linda Charles

This is a picture tutorial I put together on how to save a PDF pattern (&grid) to your iBooks or Drop Box using an iPad.   
 
This is the email you will receive when you buy a pattern on my direct purchase website.Click the link that shows the name of the pattern to begin download process.   
 

http://www.lindasyarnart.com/shop/  


I have a free app installed on my iPad called “iZip”   


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/izip-¬‐unarchiver-¬‐rar-¬‐7z-¬‐















9 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, I hope you can help me! My iPad can't download the batman pillow pattern I just purchased from you! The app you have is not available in the US. Can you help me, I really want this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. I am having the same problem as ConnieRobuck. Is there any support for purchased patterns to access on the iPad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can’t download the pattern. Can’t get past the message do you want to download (yes!), but it keeps bringing me back to your pictorial tutorial. Can you help me please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. H Linda. I have gone through your pictorial tutorial to download a pattern on iPad. BUT,when I click on the purchased pattern name, I get a message asking if I wish to download.nwhen I click on download, the pictorial comes up again. Can you please help with this. I am trying to download Mosaic Piano Keys which I have purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand any of this. I know I bought from you before and I don't remember so much trouble. I want to download from my computer and I don't know about zip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I purchased the Black Lab pattern. When I click on the "Black Lab 144S x 159R" it takes me back to the email from you. I have checked my downloads and it is not there. Please help me download this file. Thank you, Theresa Van Der Heyden

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m also having problems. I can’t get pass the DOWNLOAD section. Can anyone help?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can I open this pattern I purchased on my computer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very sorry for this late reply, but to anyone who has purchased a pattern and can not open it, simply email me @ LindasYarnArt@gmail.com with your concerns and I will address them right away.

    ReplyDelete