LYA

LYA
click this picture to be directed to Linda's Yarn Art 101 & Beyond (paid members only)

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Yarn Setups and Products to Use

Lap Desk

Portable Lap Desk https://www.mileskimball.com/mileskimball/displayitem.aspx?id=312218
$11.99




*Linda’s Yarn Art, Linda Charles, is not affiliated with, work in conjunction with, receive payment from, or endorse any of the companies or products shown here.
 
 
 
Courtesy of Kimberlee Hope 
 

Courtesy of Gloria Huff Babb Fruit jars numbered with a marker with grommets punched in the lids and a shelf.
 

Courtesy of Elizabeth Sheetz : Cardboard box, holes punched into the lid and numbered with a marker

Courtesy of Robin Ann


Courtesy of Elizabeth Sheetz: 2 liter bottles with the bottoms cut off, fold tape over the cut edges so it won't snag the yarn, tape the bottles together and label each one

Courtesy of Elizabeth Sheetz: My bobbin setup, it's rolled up balls of yarn on the tangled edge of disaster haphazardly tossed into a box

Courtesy of Lisa Stagner Groberg: I like my box then I just can put my WIP and pattern in it when I'm finished for the day!:)

Courtesy of Linda Charles: Rubber container from HL (about $6.00) - hubby punched in grommet holes and I numbered with the permanent marker. Also use lapboard as well.

Courtesy of Wilma Lee

Courtesy of Machelle Bradford Keena

Courtesy of CĂ©lina Cyr

Courtesy of Jennifer Powell Bowling

Courtesy of Catherine Theriault: This is my "set up" I use bobbins to manage the color change but I cut and tie. It makes it easier for me to store as well. I can pick up my bag and WIP and bring it anywhere's I go. When the bobbins run out that is when I take out the big bag with the rest of the yarn that are in separate big baggies marked from 0 through 7. :)
 
Courtesy of Shanna Sharp

Courtesy of Jonnie E Ivy

Courtesy of Robin Mosier-Sexton


Courtesy of Deborah Martin: I bought this Craft cart and what an AWESOME investment it was. It works for me and if I get into a piece that calls for extensive colors, I label on each side of the holes of drawers, numbers to correspond with piece.

Courtesy of Kimmie Mays


Courtesy of Catherine Douglas Millsaps


Courtesy of Anna Lyons

Courtesy of Shauna Whitehead

Courtesy of Jayla Diane Pace‎

Courtesy of Cindy Creak Goodwin

Courtesy of Danielle Schmitz-Jones‎

Courtesy of Gidget Marie
Little hair clip barrettes holding the ties down

Courtesy of Katrina Malone Parkhurst‎

Courtesy of Margot Hatty‎


Courtesy of Angela F Johnson‎

Courtesy of Joyce Hanson Trotter‎

Courtesy Of Sandra Lochala
 
Courtesy of Charity Johnson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment