LYA

LYA
click this picture to be directed to Linda's Yarn Art 101 & Beyond (paid members only)

Friday, February 22, 2019

LYA 2019 Price List

NEW PRICE LIST AS OF JANUARY 1ST, 2019
ALL PATTERNS ARE FULLY WRITTEN OUT WITH STITCH & ROW COUNTS, PLUS INCLUDE A COLOR/SHADE LEGEND AND A SINGLE PAGE GRID TO HELP CHECK STITCH PLACEMENT IF NEEDED.
* Note, my pricing does not change for different sizes (ie: throw, twin, queen, etc.) * KEEP IN MIND THAT THE BIGGER THE PATTERN THE BETTER THE IMAGE OUTPUT
CUSTOM PORTRAIT PATTERNS: SINGLE PHOTO $18.00 & up depending on complexity (with up to 2 subjects) $2.00 per each additional subject starting with 3rd subject and up (EXAMPLE: 3 subjects would be $18.00 + $2.00 for the 3rd subject = total $20.00) If excessive details or editing are needed, pricing could be more & I will advise once I’ve had a chance to look it over in my imaging program. COLLAGE (making one pattern from 2 or more separate photos) First two photos $25.00, $10.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL PHOTO TO BE ADDED TO THE COLLAGE PATTERN
CUSTOM (NON PORTRAIT):
(Requests that are more simplistic, ie: clip art, monograms, etc. or anything not considered a portrait.) $10.00 & up depending on complexity If excessive details or editing are needed, pricing could be more & I will advise once I’ve had a chance to look at it in my imaging program.
EDIT & RE-RUN OF PATTERN PURCHASED ALREADY: (If a customer wants certain details changed or added after the pattern has been purchased, as I give everyone a proof preview and any changes need to be asked for before I run and send the pattern) *NOTE – This does NOT apply to direct purchase website items purchased! $5.00 FOR SIMPLISTIC CHANGES & RE-RUN $10.00 FOR MORE DETAILED CHANGES & RE-RUN

1 comment: